Our all-natural well formulated tooth treatment paste is one of a kind and is PACKED with so many mouth and teeth benefits! A refreshing, polishing and smooth experience utilizing its botanical ingredients and remarkable properties to remineralize & whiten your teeth naturally, while keeping your mouth bacteria free!
Introduce this Natural Tooth Treatment Paste by adding it to your normal brushing routine, either every few days or daily. This will be beneficial to help start remineralizing your teeth together with promoting good oral health.
How to use in your oral routine
1) Using the wooden spatula provided, scoop a small amount and place it onto your Msulwa bamboo toothbrush.
2) Brush your teeth for 2 minutes and rinse as normal. You will notice that our natural paste wont foam like regular toothpaste does, as ours is free from harmful Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) which is the undesirable foaming chemical.
3) Rinse your spatula of excess paste and towel dry then place it on top of the cork lid until its next use.
4) Hygienic & Antibacterial purposes- it’s best not to put your toothbrush directly into the paste container, to avoid contamination and also getting water into the paste container. Use the spatula provided.
5) Floss your teeth with our Natural and Vegan Msulwa Life Dental floss for the best results
Our 50ml Tooth Treatment Paste comes with a wooden spatula. The container is recyclable glass, with a naturally waterproof cork base and cork stopper – this assists in protecting your jar in the bathroom which is often wet and slippery. As with all glass, please handle with care. The cork stopper is held tight with a wood cellulose ‘plastic-like’ seal (plastic free) that is biodegradable and eco-friendly to keep the treatment paste airtight and clean.