An invigorating & velvety cleansing bar with skin nurturing properties that moisturize, smooth & promote glowing skin!
A little goes a long way! Our Eco & Natural Soaps are made with rich and concentrated ingredients that lather easily and provide all their benefits with only a small amount – your soap bar should last a great length of time saving you money and plastic waste from liquid soap.
Packaging: Each soap is packaged Plastic Free & Zero Waste
Each Geranium and Rose bar is 110g with the following amazing ingredients
100 % Natural Geranium Essential Oil
With the most amazing fragrance, Geranium oil may also be one of the best oils for such a variety of very common skin including oily or congested skin, eczema and dermatitis.
- Aging – Geranium oil is known for its dermatological use for the treatment of aging, wrinkled and/or dry skin.
- Muscle Relief – Geranium oil has been used to help with any muscle cramps, aches and/or pains when massaged into your skin.
- Antibacterial – Geranium oil has potent antibacterial and anti-fungal abilities against at least 24 different types of bacteria and fungi.
- Natural Deodorant– Geranium oil has antibacterial properties, it aids in eliminating bodily odors and can be used as a natural deodorant.
- Skin Enhancer– With its soothing anti-inflammatory properties, geranium oil can really boost skin health and glow.
POMEGRANATE SEED OIL
The main elements of Pomegranate Seed Oil are: Punicic Acid, Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Phytosterols, and Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
PUNICIC ACID is known to:
- Help increase the body’s resilience after experiencing inflammation
- Soothe muscle pain and reduce swelling
- Increase collagen production and reduce its breakdown, thus preventing the signs of aging on skin
OLEIC ACIDS (OMEGA 9) are known to:
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Boost immunity
- Exhibit antioxidant properties
LINOLEIC ACIDS (OMEGA 6) are known to:
- Facilitate wound healing
- Exhibit anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks
- Promote moisture retention in the skin
STEARIC ACID is known to:
- Conditions and protects skin
- Have exceptional cleansing properties
- Soften skin
PHYTOSTEROLS are known to:
- Boost collagen production
- Relieve skin of sun damage
- Promote the growth of newer, firmer skin
- Boost immunity
- Reduce the appearance of scars and other unwanted blemishes
VITAMIN E is known to:
- Have antioxidant properties that slow the look of aging and boost circulation
- Repair scarred and blemished skin
- Prevent moisture loss from skin and hair
- Offer soothing relief to skin that has been burned
- Deeply cleanse pores and balance oil production
Rose Petal Oils
Antioxidant – These particular antioxidants help to strengthen skin cells and neutralize free radicals, which can provide anti-aging benefits to the skin as well.
Healing Hydration – extremely moisturizing to help to soothe itchiness. Rose oil can also be a great way to moisturize the skin providing hydration.
Wrinkle Eraser – Packed with Vitamins A and C, which can help with aging skin and help to reduce the look of age spots.
Redness Soother- With its anti-inflammatory benefits, it helps reduce the appearance of redness on the skin.
Oil Reducer – hydrating and moisture balancing, meaning it can help to control excess oil production.